Close Menu
  • HOME
  • TAMIL NADU
  • CHENNAI
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EDIT
  • COLUMNS
    • POINTBLANK
    • WHY TN IS FORBIDDEN LAND
  • MIXED BAG
    • CLIMATE & WEATHER
    • EDUCATION
    • HEALTH
    • JOBS
    • LEGAL
    • LIFESTYLE
    • SCIENCE
    • TECHNOLOGY
  • E-PAPER
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Threads YouTube
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
Monday, May 18, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
News Today | First with the newsNews Today | First with the news
Login / Register Subscribe
  • HOME
  • TAMIL NADU
  • CHENNAI
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EDIT
  • COLUMNS
    • POINTBLANK
    • WHY TN IS FORBIDDEN LAND
  • MIXED BAG
    • CLIMATE & WEATHER
    • EDUCATION
    • HEALTH
    • JOBS
    • LEGAL
    • LIFESTYLE
    • SCIENCE
    • TECHNOLOGY
News Today | First with the newsNews Today | First with the news
  • Tamilnadu Election 2026
  • Puducherry Election 2026
  • Other States Elections 2026
  • E-PAPER
  • POINTBLANK
  • PRIME PULSE
  • TN ECHOES
  • IPL 2026
  • DEEP DIVE
  • GLOCAL
  • COLD FACTS
  • LEADING LIGHTS
  • CRYSTAL GAZING
  • PATTERNS
Home » Difficult to look beyond KL Rahul at the top: Kohli

Difficult to look beyond KL Rahul at the top: Kohli

NT BureauBy NT BureauOctober 19, 2021No Comments
🌐 Translate ▾
  • Tamil
  • Hindi
  • Malayalam
  • Kannada
  • Telugu
Share WhatsApp Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Telegram Copy Link Email
Dubai: Team India skipper Virat Kohli on Monday confirmed that KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma will open in the ICC T20 World Cup and that he will bat at No. 3.
Kohli said it’s difficult to look beyond KL Rahul following the stunning form that the Punjab Kings captain showcased in recently-concluded IPL 2021.
Things were different before IPL, now it’s difficult to look beyond KL Rahul at the top of the order. Rohit is a no-brainer. World-class player, he’s been solid upfront. I will be batting at 3. That’s the only news I can give to start off, Kohli said at the toss before the warm-up game against England on Monday.
After the completion of the limited-overs series against England at home earlier this year, Kohli had said he was thinking of opening the batting.
He opened for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the first leg of IPL 2021 and retained his spot at the top for RCB in the UAE as well.
Rahul, on the other hand, had another fruitful season with the bat in IPL 2021, hitting 626 runs in just 13 matches, nine runs short of Orange Cap winner Ruturaj Gaikwad.
Share. WhatsApp Facebook Twitter Telegram Copy Link Email
Previous ArticleIndia beats Eng in practise game
Next Article Dhoni is the only person who can make me calm: Hardik
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Login
Notify of
guest
guest
0 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Latest Posts

Veteran Tamil Film Producer K. Rajan Dies by Suicide in Chennai

NT BureauMay 17, 20260

Popular Tamil film producer K. Rajan died by suicide on Sunday, May 17, in Chennai. He was 85. Police have registered a case and an investigation is currently underway to ascertain the circumstances leading to his death.

Rajinikanth Dismisses Rumours, Congratulates Vijay After Electoral Victory

NT BureauMay 17, 20260

Amid widespread speculation on social media following Chief Minister Vijay’s electoral victory in Tamil Nadu, actor Rajinikanth on Sunday issued a clarification while speaking to reporters at his Poes Garden residence in Chennai

TVK Cabinet Portfolios Allocated to 9 Ministers, K A Sengottaiyan Gets Finance

NT BureauMay 16, 20260

Marking a significant development in Tamil Nadu’s political landscape, portfolios have been allocated to nine ministers in the TVK cabinet. Chief Minister Vijay has retained key departments, while other Ministers have been assigned sector-specific responsibilities.

E-paper 16 May 2026

NT BureauMay 16, 20260

Governor Arlekar cuts convoy size

NT BureauMay 16, 20260

In a move aimed at promoting responsible fuel usage and administrative restraint, Rajendra Vishwanath Arlekar has ordered a significant reduction in the number of police escort vehicles accompanying his official convoy across Tamil Nadu.

About
About
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram RSS
Latest Posts
  • Veteran Tamil Film Producer K. Rajan Dies by Suicide in Chennai
  • Rajinikanth Dismisses Rumours, Congratulates Vijay After Electoral Victory
  • TVK Cabinet Portfolios Allocated to 9 Ministers, K A Sengottaiyan Gets Finance
  • E-paper 16 May 2026
  • Governor Arlekar cuts convoy size
© 2026 NewsTodayNet.com. All Rights Reserved. Designed & Maintained by Gifted Technologies.
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

wpDiscuz
Ad Blocker Enabled!
Ad Blocker Enabled!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.

Sign In or Register

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below.

Prove your humanity: 6   +   3   =  
Lost password?