Close Menu
  • HOME
  • TAMIL NADU
  • CHENNAI
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EDIT
  • COLUMNS
    • POINTBLANK
    • WHY TN IS FORBIDDEN LAND
  • MIXED BAG
    • CLIMATE & WEATHER
    • EDUCATION
    • HEALTH
    • JOBS
    • LEGAL
    • LIFESTYLE
    • SCIENCE
    • TECHNOLOGY
  • E-PAPER
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Threads YouTube
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
Monday, August 17, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
News Today | First with the newsNews Today | First with the news
Login / Register Subscribe
  • HOME
  • TAMIL NADU
  • CHENNAI
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EDIT
  • COLUMNS
    • POINTBLANK
    • WHY TN IS FORBIDDEN LAND
  • MIXED BAG
    • CLIMATE & WEATHER
    • EDUCATION
    • HEALTH
    • JOBS
    • LEGAL
    • LIFESTYLE
    • SCIENCE
    • TECHNOLOGY
News Today | First with the newsNews Today | First with the news
  • E-PAPER
  • POINTBLANK
  • PRIME PULSE
  • TN ECHOES
  • FIFA 2026
  • DEEP DIVE
  • GLOCAL
  • COLD FACTS
  • LEADING LIGHTS
  • CRYSTAL GAZING
  • PATTERNS
Home Ā» 219 Indians including Tamils evacuated from Ukraine
NATION

219 Indians including Tamils evacuated from Ukraine

NT BureauBy NT BureauFebruary 26, 2022No Comments
🌐 Translate ā–¾
  • Tamil
  • Hindi
  • Malayalam
  • Kannada
  • Telugu
Share WhatsApp Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Telegram Copy Link Email

The first flight from Romania carrying Indians evacuated from war-torn Ukraine left for Mumbai a while ago, minister of external affairs S Jaishankar said today.

He also said India is making progress in the evacuation of Indian nationals from Ukraine. Sources said at least five from Tamilnadu are part of the first set and more will be included in the next trips.

‘Regarding evacuation of Indian nationals from Ukraine, we are making progress. Our teams are working on the ground round the clock. I am personally monitoring,’ Jaishankar said on Twitter.

Jaishankar shared pictures of the evacuees on the flight and said India was making progress in repatriation efforts.

Earlier in the day, the Ministry of External Affairs said the first batch of Indian citizens evacuated from Ukraine had reached Romania via the Suceava border crossing.

The Indians had exited Ukraine and reached Romania through land border crossings between the two countries.

minister of external affairs S Jaishankar said today. The first flight from Romania carrying Indians evacuated from war-torn Ukraine left for Mumbai a while ago
Share. WhatsApp Facebook Twitter Telegram Copy Link Email
Previous ArticleTaapsee Pannu bags a biggie
Next Article Rainfall predicted in parts of Tamilnadu

Related Posts

WORLD

19-year-old held for Virginia University shooting

August 17, 2026
WORLD

Bus crash in Hungary kills 12

August 17, 2026
WORLD

X will make govt content takedown requests transparent: Musk

August 17, 2026
WORLD

26 more bodies recovered in Zimbabwe ferry disaster

August 17, 2026
WORLD

Firefighters battle massive Belgian wildfire

August 17, 2026
SPORTS

Harmanpreet brace powers India to 3-1 World Cup win over Wales

August 15, 2026
Add A Comment

Comments are closed.

Latest Posts

Djokovic crashes out of Cincinnati Open

AgencyAugust 17, 20260

Novak Djokovic’s stay at the Cincinnati Open was a short one. It also might be his last.
The 24-time major champion fell to Thiago Agustin Tirante 2-6, 6-4, 6-4 in a match that took 2 hours, 44 minutes

Annamalai alleges TVK Ministers taking bribes

NT BureauAugust 17, 20260

Chennai, Aug 16: Former BJP state unit president and founder of the We The…

Stalin condemns killing of 3 TamilsĀ 

NT BureauAugust 17, 20260

Chennai, Aug 17: DMK president and former Chief Minister M K Stalin on Sunday condemned…

CM Vijay condemns killing Of three Tamils in K’taka

NT BureauAugust 17, 20260

Chennai, Aug 17: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister C Joseph Vijay on Sunday strongly condemned the…

Legends slam Oz after Test loss against B’desh

AgencyAugust 17, 20260

Australia’s shock Test defeat to Bangladesh has drawn sharp criticism from former players and experts, with several describing the result as one of the most embarrassing setbacks in the country’s recent cricket history.

About
About
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram RSS
Latest Posts
  • Djokovic crashes out of Cincinnati Open
  • Annamalai alleges TVK Ministers taking bribes
  • Stalin condemns killing of 3 TamilsĀ 
  • CM Vijay condemns killing Of three Tamils in K’taka
  • Legends slam Oz after Test loss against B’desh
Ā© 2026 NewsTodayNet.com. All Rights Reserved. Designed & Maintained by Gifted Technologies.
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Ad Blocker Enabled!
Ad Blocker Enabled!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.

Sign In or Register

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below.

Prove your humanity: 7   +   3   =  
Lost password?