Close Menu
  • HOME
  • TAMIL NADU
  • CHENNAI
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EDIT
  • COLUMNS
    • POINTBLANK
    • WHY TN IS FORBIDDEN LAND
  • MIXED BAG
    • CLIMATE & WEATHER
    • EDUCATION
    • HEALTH
    • JOBS
    • LEGAL
    • LIFESTYLE
    • SCIENCE
    • TECHNOLOGY
  • E-PAPER
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Threads YouTube
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
Monday, May 25, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
News Today | First with the newsNews Today | First with the news
Login / Register Subscribe
  • HOME
  • TAMIL NADU
  • CHENNAI
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EDIT
  • COLUMNS
    • POINTBLANK
    • WHY TN IS FORBIDDEN LAND
  • MIXED BAG
    • CLIMATE & WEATHER
    • EDUCATION
    • HEALTH
    • JOBS
    • LEGAL
    • LIFESTYLE
    • SCIENCE
    • TECHNOLOGY
News Today | First with the newsNews Today | First with the news
  • Tamilnadu Election 2026
  • Puducherry Election 2026
  • E-PAPER
  • POINTBLANK
  • PRIME PULSE
  • TN ECHOES
  • IPL 2026
  • DEEP DIVE
  • GLOCAL
  • COLD FACTS
  • LEADING LIGHTS
  • CRYSTAL GAZING
  • PATTERNS
Home » It is up to BCCI to decide my future: Gambhir
SPORTS

It is up to BCCI to decide my future: Gambhir

AgencyBy AgencyNovember 27, 2025No Comments
🌐 Translate ▾
  • Tamil
  • Hindi
  • Malayalam
  • Kannada
  • Telugu
Share WhatsApp Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Telegram Copy Link Email
Guwahati,  Nov 27: Under-fire India head coach Gautam Gambhir on Wednesday said it was up to the BCCI to decide his future after the Test series whitewash against South Africa but also reminded everyone of the success the team has achieved in his tenure.
Gambhir was speaking after the humiliating 408-run drubbing at the hands of South Africa in the second Test here Wednesday, which gave the visitors a 2-0 series sweep.
“It is up to the BCCI to decide my future. But I am the same guy who got you results in England and was coach for Champions Trophy,” Gambhir said at the post-match press conference referring to India’s title-winning run in the Champions Trophy and a gruelling 2-2 draw against the English in their own backyard earlier this year.
“The blame lies with everyone and starts with me,” he conceded in his first reactions after the 0-2 drubbing.
“We need to play better. From 95/1 to 122/7 is not acceptable. You don’t blame any individual or any particular shot. Blame lies with everyone. I never blamed individuals and won’t do it going forward,” he added.
Under Gambhir, India have lost 10 of the 18 Tests, including twin whitewashes against New Zealand last year and South Africa now, both at home.
India’s defeat against South Africa at Guwahati is their largest in terms of runs in Test cricket.
It is up to BCCI to decide my future: Gambhir
Share. WhatsApp Facebook Twitter Telegram Copy Link Email
Previous ArticleSindarov becomes youngest player to win FIDE WC
Next Article China reaches India for Hockey Junior WC

Related Posts

SPORTS

Babar returns to Pak squad for ODI series 

May 23, 2026
IPL 2026

KKR’s Raghuvanshi out of IPL due to finger injury

May 23, 2026
IPL 2026

Dhoni will olay only if fully fit: coach Simons

May 23, 2026
IPL 2026

PBKS seek turnaround against struggling LSG

May 23, 2026
IPL 2026

SRH outclasses RCB  * But fail to clinch top-two spot

May 23, 2026
SPORTS

IPL: Entire CSK team punished, Captain handed hefty fine

May 22, 2026
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Login
Notify of
guest
guest
0 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Latest Posts

E-paper 23 May 2026

NT BureauMay 23, 20260

Coal mine gas explosion in China kills 82

NT BureauMay 23, 20260

Eighty-two people were killed in a gas explosion in a coal mine in China, according to an official media report.

Theatre owners seek ₹250 cap on ticket prices

NT BureauMay 23, 20260

Representatives of the Multiplex Theatre Owners’ Association have submitted a petition to Chief Minister C. Joseph Vijay, urging the Tamil Nadu government to revise movie ticket pricing and fix the maximum ticket rate at ₹250 across theatres in the state.

Vijay did not give opportunities based on caste: HR & CE Minister Ramesh

NT BureauMay 23, 20260

Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments (HR & CE) Minister Ramesh has stated that Chief Minister Vijay has not given opportunities or responsibilities based on caste, rejecting allegations suggesting otherwise during a media interaction.

Inquiry ordered into death of nursing student at Tiruchy GH

NT BureauMay 23, 20260

The Tamil Nadu Health and Family Welfare Department has ordered a high-level inquiry into the death of a nursing student at the Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Government Hospital (MGMGH), which is attached to the KAP Viswanatham Government Medical College in Tiruchy. The action follows allegations that the student died due to medical negligence during treatment for a nasal blockage condition.

About
About
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram RSS
Latest Posts
  • E-paper 23 May 2026
  • Coal mine gas explosion in China kills 82
  • Theatre owners seek ₹250 cap on ticket prices
  • Vijay did not give opportunities based on caste: HR & CE Minister Ramesh
  • Inquiry ordered into death of nursing student at Tiruchy GH
© 2026 NewsTodayNet.com. All Rights Reserved. Designed & Maintained by Gifted Technologies.
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

wpDiscuz
Ad Blocker Enabled!
Ad Blocker Enabled!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.

Sign In or Register

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below.

Prove your humanity: 2   +   1   =  
Lost password?