Auto driver electrocuted near Triplicane

Chennai: An auto driver was electrocuted after he tripped on a electric cable at Ice House near Triplicane here late last night.

According to police, the deceased identified as Mohammad Rafi (38), a resident of First Street in the area, returned home after parking his auto. Rain had just stopped and there was stagnant water near his house. When he stepped on the water, where a live cable wire fell then, he was electrocuted.

Hearing his cry, people rushed out of their houses. Ice House police reached the place and sent the body for postmortem. He is survived by wife, a son and a daughter.

Residents allege that they made several complaints with local TNEB office on junction boxes not being repaired for long time. But all have fallen on deaf ears.

Students can easily see what’s due on their assignments help me with my homework to page.