Close Menu
  • HOME
  • TAMIL NADU
  • CHENNAI
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EDIT
  • COLUMNS
    • POINTBLANK
    • WHY TN IS FORBIDDEN LAND
  • MIXED BAG
    • CLIMATE & WEATHER
    • EDUCATION
    • HEALTH
    • JOBS
    • LEGAL
    • LIFESTYLE
    • SCIENCE
    • TECHNOLOGY
  • E-PAPER
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Threads YouTube
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
Friday, August 21, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
News Today | First with the newsNews Today | First with the news
Login / Register Subscribe
  • HOME
  • TAMIL NADU
  • CHENNAI
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EDIT
  • COLUMNS
    • POINTBLANK
    • WHY TN IS FORBIDDEN LAND
  • MIXED BAG
    • CLIMATE & WEATHER
    • EDUCATION
    • HEALTH
    • JOBS
    • LEGAL
    • LIFESTYLE
    • SCIENCE
    • TECHNOLOGY
News Today | First with the newsNews Today | First with the news
  • E-PAPER
  • POINTBLANK
  • PRIME PULSE
  • TN ECHOES
  • FIFA 2026
  • DEEP DIVE
  • GLOCAL
  • COLD FACTS
  • LEADING LIGHTS
  • CRYSTAL GAZING
  • PATTERNS
Home » US resumes air strikes on Iran after missile attack on American base in Jordan
TOP STORIES

US resumes air strikes on Iran after missile attack on American base in Jordan

AgencyBy AgencyJuly 30, 2026No Comments
🌐 Translate ▾
  • Tamil
  • Hindi
  • Malayalam
  • Kannada
  • Telugu
Share WhatsApp Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Telegram Copy Link Email

Tehran,  July 30:

The United States resumed air strikes on targets inside Iran, ending a brief pause in military operations, according to an Axios report that cited a senior US official.

US Central Command (CENTCOM) later confirmed the operation, describing the strikes as a direct response to Iran’s attempted missile attacks on American forces in the Middle East.

The fresh strikes came after Iran launched multiple ballistic missiles toward a US military base in Jordan earlier this week, an attack that US Central Command (CENTCOM) said was thwarted after all incoming missiles were intercepted.

CENTCOM said the missiles were fired from Iranian territory in what it described as an “attempted surprise attack” on US forces in the Middle East. While the command did not identify the intended target, US media reports, including Axios, said the missiles were aimed at an American base in Jordan.

US resumes air strikes on Iran after missile attack on American base in Jordan
Share. WhatsApp Facebook Twitter Telegram Copy Link Email
Previous ArticleRajya Sabha passes bill to criminalise intentional disruption of Vande Mataram singing
Next Article CWG: Gavit secures India’s 3rd gold, Sreeshankar, boxers shine

Related Posts

NATION

‘Implement Cauvery water orders strictly’

August 20, 2026
NATION

Karnataka submits revised DPR for Mekedatu dam

August 20, 2026
TAMIL NADU

South CMs meet: DKS pitches Mekedatu as water-sharing solution

August 20, 2026
WORLD

Man stabbed to death in Sydney

August 20, 2026
WORLD

Indian-origin couple killed in UK aircraft crash

August 20, 2026
WORLD

Congo’s Ebola outbreak breaches 5,000-mark

August 20, 2026
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Login
Notify of
guest
guest
0 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Latest Posts

‘Implement Cauvery water orders strictly’

NT BureauAugust 20, 20260

Chief Minister Vijay on Thursday urged the Centre and the southern States to ensure that the Supreme Court’s directions and the orders of the Cauvery Water Management Authority (CWMA) on the sharing of Cauvery water are strictly implemented, while calling for inter-State river disputes to be handled with mutual trust, scientific evidence and respect for the law.

Karnataka submits revised DPR for Mekedatu dam

NT BureauAugust 20, 20260

Karnataka has submitted a revised Detailed Project Report (DPR) to the Central Government for its proposed Mekedatu dam across the Cauvery, reviving a long-standing inter-State dispute with Tamil Nadu.

Massive fire at paper mill in Tirunelveli

NT BureauAugust 20, 20260

Goods worth several lakh rupees were destroyed after a massive fire broke out at a private paper mill at Vadukampatti near Kallur in Tirunelveli district on Wednesday, with firefighting operations continuing for a second day on Thursday as the blaze remained difficult to bring under control.

South CMs meet: DKS pitches Mekedatu as water-sharing solution

NT BureauAugust 20, 20260

Karnataka Chief Minister D.K. Shivakumar on Thursday used the South Indian Chief Ministers’ Conference in Kovalam to pitch the proposed Mekedatu dam across the Cauvery as a project that, he said, could benefit both Karnataka and Tamil Nadu by storing water for use during periods of scarcity.

Sivakasi fireworks inspections politicised: Minister Keerthana

NT BureauAugust 20, 20260

Industries Minister Keerthana on Thursday accused the Opposition of politicising the issue of inspections at fireworks manufacturing units in Sivakasi, even after the government had addressed the concerns raised by workers and manufacturers.

About
About
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram RSS
Latest Posts
  • ‘Implement Cauvery water orders strictly’
  • Karnataka submits revised DPR for Mekedatu dam
  • Massive fire at paper mill in Tirunelveli
  • South CMs meet: DKS pitches Mekedatu as water-sharing solution
  • Sivakasi fireworks inspections politicised: Minister Keerthana
© 2026 NewsTodayNet.com. All Rights Reserved. Designed & Maintained by Gifted Technologies.
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

wpDiscuz
Ad Blocker Enabled!
Ad Blocker Enabled!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.

Sign In or Register

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below.

Prove your humanity: 5   +   1   =  
Lost password?