New Delhi, May 20:
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Convener and former Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday reached out to NEET aspirants upset over the cancellation of the medical entrance examination, urging them to stay strong and continue preparing for the re-exam scheduled on June 21.
In a post on social media platform X, Kejriwal said he was deeply moved by the response to a recent video he had shared on the issue. “Dear NEET students, I am touched by the number of messages and intensity of your feelings. You trusted me, thank you. Stay strong. Make a resolve — ‘ki doctor ban ke rahenge’. God bless u all,” he wrote.
In a video message, Kejriwal said that more than 50 lakh people had watched his earlier video on the NEET controversy and thousands of students had shared their concerns and emotions with him. “Many of you shared your inner feelings. You trusted me so much, and for that, I sincerely thank you all,” he said, adding that several students had thanked him and praised him for standing with them during the crisis.
Calling the students “his own children”, Kejriwal said he could understand their pain. “I have two children myself, and both studied at IIT. If their exams had been cancelled, I would have done the same for them too. All of you are my children,” he added. Kejriwal also read out messages sent by distressed students.

