Close Menu
  • HOME
  • TAMIL NADU
  • CHENNAI
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EDIT
  • COLUMNS
    • POINTBLANK
    • WHY TN IS FORBIDDEN LAND
  • MIXED BAG
    • CLIMATE & WEATHER
    • EDUCATION
    • HEALTH
    • JOBS
    • LEGAL
    • LIFESTYLE
    • SCIENCE
    • TECHNOLOGY
  • E-PAPER
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Threads YouTube
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
Monday, May 18, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
News Today | First with the newsNews Today | First with the news
Login / Register Subscribe
  • HOME
  • TAMIL NADU
  • CHENNAI
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EDIT
  • COLUMNS
    • POINTBLANK
    • WHY TN IS FORBIDDEN LAND
  • MIXED BAG
    • CLIMATE & WEATHER
    • EDUCATION
    • HEALTH
    • JOBS
    • LEGAL
    • LIFESTYLE
    • SCIENCE
    • TECHNOLOGY
News Today | First with the newsNews Today | First with the news
  • Tamilnadu Election 2026
  • Puducherry Election 2026
  • Other States Elections 2026
  • E-PAPER
  • POINTBLANK
  • PRIME PULSE
  • TN ECHOES
  • IPL 2026
  • DEEP DIVE
  • GLOCAL
  • COLD FACTS
  • LEADING LIGHTS
  • CRYSTAL GAZING
  • PATTERNS
Home » Israel-Hamas conflict death toll nearly 4,000
TOP STORIES

Israel-Hamas conflict death toll nearly 4,000

NT BureauBy NT BureauOctober 16, 2023No Comments
🌐 Translate â–Ÿ
  • Tamil
  • Hindi
  • Malayalam
  • Kannada
  • Telugu
Share WhatsApp Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Telegram Copy Link Email

Gaza: The death toll in the raging conflict between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip is nearing 4,000, as violence continued for the 10th consecutive day on Monday. According to official Israeli sources, more than 1,300 people have been killed since the conflict first erupted on October 7.

The raging violence has also injured 3,621 Israelis so far, the sources added. In Gaza, deaths have risen to 2,670, with more than 9,600 injuries reported, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry based in the Hamas-controlled enclave.

In the past 24 hours, 455 fatalities and 856 injuries was reported in Gaza, the Ministry added. Ashraf Al-Qudra, a spokesman of the Ministry, said that rescue operations “are facing great difficulties” as a result of the massive destruction in residential neighbourhoods and the roads leading to hospitals as a result of the unabated Israeli airstrikes.

According to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), the current death toll in Gaza has already surpassed the total number of fatalities (2,251) during the 2014 escalation, which lasted for over seven weeks. According to the Palestinian Civil Defence, the number of missing people, presumably trapped beneath the rubble may exceed 1,000.

As of Monday morning, an estimated 600,000 people were displaced in the densely-populated enclave, of which some 300,000 are currently taking refuge at UN Relief Works Agency designated emergency shelters. As a result of the war, the UN said the Middle East “is on the verge of the abyss” and has asked Israel to let humanitarian aid into Gaza.

One week after the murder of Israelis in a Hamas attack on southern Israel, the New York Times reveals how well-prepared the terrorists were and how extensive the Israel’s intelligence failure was.
According to the report, heavily armed Hamas commando forces invaded using maps and precise plans to attack specific targets, with the knowledge of the IDF’s defensive weak spots, Ynet News reported.

The investigative report was based on at least one document found in the possession of a killed terrorist, and on videos filmed by the invaders themselves, as well as on discussions with people in the know of things.

It revealed a surprising knowledge of the terror group into the workings of the IDF, including the location of specific units and how long it would take reinforcements to arrive after the Hamas attack.

000 300 people have been killed since the conflict first erupted on October 7. as violence continued for the 10th consecutive day on Monday. According to official Israeli sources more than 1 The death toll in the raging conflict between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip is nearing 4
Share. WhatsApp Facebook Twitter Telegram Copy Link Email
Previous ArticleRahul undertakes padayatra again, begins campaign in poll-bound Mizoram today
Next Article Govt using Army for its publicity: Cong

Related Posts

CHENNAI

Veteran Tamil Film Producer K. Rajan Dies by Suicide in Chennai

May 17, 2026
CHENNAI

Rajinikanth Dismisses Rumours, Congratulates Vijay After Electoral Victory

May 17, 2026
TAMIL NADU

TVK Cabinet Portfolios Allocated to 9 Ministers, K A Sengottaiyan Gets Finance

May 16, 2026
TAMIL NADU

DMK begins deep introspection

May 16, 2026
WORLD

US set to drop charges against Gautam Adani accused of fraud

May 16, 2026
WORLD

B’desh reports severe levels of partner violence

May 16, 2026
Add A Comment

Comments are closed.

Latest Posts

Veteran Tamil Film Producer K. Rajan Dies by Suicide in Chennai

NT BureauMay 17, 20260

Popular Tamil film producer K. Rajan died by suicide on Sunday, May 17, in Chennai. He was 85. Police have registered a case and an investigation is currently underway to ascertain the circumstances leading to his death.

Rajinikanth Dismisses Rumours, Congratulates Vijay After Electoral Victory

NT BureauMay 17, 20260

Amid widespread speculation on social media following Chief Minister Vijay’s electoral victory in Tamil Nadu, actor Rajinikanth on Sunday issued a clarification while speaking to reporters at his Poes Garden residence in Chennai

TVK Cabinet Portfolios Allocated to 9 Ministers, K A Sengottaiyan Gets Finance

NT BureauMay 16, 20260

Marking a significant development in Tamil Nadu’s political landscape, portfolios have been allocated to nine ministers in the TVK cabinet. Chief Minister Vijay has retained key departments, while other Ministers have been assigned sector-specific responsibilities.

E-paper 16 May 2026

NT BureauMay 16, 20260

Governor Arlekar cuts convoy size

NT BureauMay 16, 20260

In a move aimed at promoting responsible fuel usage and administrative restraint, Rajendra Vishwanath Arlekar has ordered a significant reduction in the number of police escort vehicles accompanying his official convoy across Tamil Nadu.

About
About
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram RSS
Latest Posts
  • Veteran Tamil Film Producer K. Rajan Dies by Suicide in Chennai
  • Rajinikanth Dismisses Rumours, Congratulates Vijay After Electoral Victory
  • TVK Cabinet Portfolios Allocated to 9 Ministers, K A Sengottaiyan Gets Finance
  • E-paper 16 May 2026
  • Governor Arlekar cuts convoy size
© 2026 NewsTodayNet.com. All Rights Reserved. Designed & Maintained by Gifted Technologies.
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Ad Blocker Enabled!
Ad Blocker Enabled!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.

Sign In or Register

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below.

Prove your humanity: 8   +   7   =  
Lost password?